A Company Anniversary Invitation Message is typically sent by a company to their business partners or customers to invite them to attend this important event for celebration. Or it can also be a kind of a marketing message that is sent to potential customers or business partners, which usually includes an offer for the participants.
There are some examples of how to write an invitation message for your Company’s Anniversary.
- How do you write an anniversary invitation?
- What to say for company anniversary
- Company anniversary invitation letter to customers
How do you write an anniversary invitation?
- Dear Partner, At [company name], we are grateful for our partnership with you. As our business has continued to grow, we’ve established milestones that we’re marking with our annual anniversary. And we want you to be a part of it!
- Today we invite you to join us for this important day, where we will celebrate and reflect on our accomplishments and plan for the future together.
- On November 15, at our corporate office in New York, we will hold an anniversary ceremony with a reception and appreciation dinner in honor of all those who have contributed to the growth of our business. We look forward to celebrating with you.
- We hope you can make it to this important event. And of course, if you choose not to attend, we completely understand. Either way, thank you again for your commitment to [company name].
- Dear [Name],
On November 20, 2021, we celebrated three years of partnership with your company. It is our pleasure to have you join us today as we began looking at ways to develop new ways to enhance our relationship and achieve even more together.
The celebration will include a morning reception at a waterfront restaurant followed by a business luncheon at our corporate offices.
Bad Invitation Examples
An important factor to keep in mind when crafting your company anniversary invitation messages is that you should take into account the culture of your organization. For instance, you should keep in mind that some cultures may prefer less formality in messages than others.
So, when writing your Company Anniversary Invitation Message, remember to use language that fits your company culture. Here are a few examples of what not to do:
Don’t use a poorly worded invitation message, for example:
- Don’t send a company anniversary card that is difficult to read or that uses poor grammar. It shows a lack of attention to detail and professionalism in your message.
- Don’t make poor spelling mistakes, unless the mistake is created intentionally.
- Don’t use too much capitalization, it will be seen as pretentious. Maintain a consistent tone throughout your message.
- Stay away from promoting your company’s products or services, unless this will be the main focus of your message. If you decide to include any promotional content in your invitation, be sure to center it around the main purpose of the event and use language that is appropriate for your culture.
What to say for company anniversary
- Dear Mr. and Mrs. (surname), as we look forward to celebrating our company’s 30th anniversary, I would like to invite you and your family to join us on (date) at (location).
- Dear Mr. name, it is our honor to have you as our guest on this special occasion. We celebrate the success of our business through your participation, and it is my hope that you will come to this event with nothing but fond memories.
- Dear Mr. name, you are our guest of honor at the anniversary ceremony of our company on Thursday, May 15th. Please accept this ticket for your convenience.
- Dear Mr. name, On behalf of myself and the entire committee, I would like to invite you to attend the awards dinner in celebration of our company’s success during its 25th-year anniversary celebrations.
– We are honored to have you be part of the celebration of our company’s 25th year in business. Join us on (date) for the celebrations.
- Dear Mr. name, our company is celebrating its 2nd year in business, and we are delighted to invite you to join us for the occasion. Without precious customers like you, we would not have been as successful as we are today.
- We are pleased to invite you to celebrate the opening of our new extension office on [date] at [location] as well as the anniversary of our company. Would you please join us in celebrating?
Company anniversary invitation letter to customers
- Dear Mr. name, we would like to invite you and your family to a special ceremony on November 25 at our offices in New York. Once again, thank you for being a customer of ours since last year. We are looking forward to your arrival.
- Dear Mr. name, on behalf of our entire staff, I would like to thank you again for your continued support. Now it is our company’s 10th-anniversary celebrations. It is our honor to invite you to join us as we celebrate this important event. We are waiting for you on (date).
- Dear Mr. name, as part of our anniversary celebrations, we will be holding a series of activities to thank those who have made our company what it is today. Please accept our invitation to attend the ceremony and lunch on (date) at (location). We are looking forward to your arrival.
- Dear Mr. name, we would like to invite you and your family to the celebration of our 20th anniversary next month. We have activities for kids of all ages, and of cause, our special anniversary price will be available on that day. Thank you for your continued support over the years. We look forward to celebrating together on (date).
- Dear Mr. name, it is our honor that you have been working with us for the last five years. This November, our company is celebrating its 5th anniversary, and we would like to invite you and your family to attend this ceremony with us on (date). We are looking forward to celebrating our success with you.
Ok, we have come to the end. This article provides you with some tips on writing Company Anniversary Invitation Message, along with examples for inspiration and ideas on how to get started. We hope you will find it useful.