Congratulations to Long Service: 10 years is not a short amount of time for anyone, especially for people who are working for you, no doubt they are doing a magnificent job and deserve recognition. They have worked so hard, served your company with conviction, and have made your customers happy for 10 years. It is time to say thank you.
- How do you say congratulations for 10 years of service?
- What do you say to a long-service employee?
- How do you congratulate someone on a 15-year service?
How do you say congratulations for 10 years of service?
- Congratulations that you have served such an amount of time with us. During the past 10 years, you have made so many positive contributions that we are extremely proud of you. We are sure that your hard work will continue to improve our service quality in the future.
- Congratulations on your 10th anniversary! It is a significant amount of time for anyone. There are so many different demands that come with the job. You must work very hard and be so dedicated in order to solve the problems every day during the past 10 years. We really admire your commitment and hard work. Thanks for being an important member of our team!
- Congratulations to you for making it to 10 years of service with us! You have made so many positive contributions to the company throughout these years. We are extremely grateful for your assistance and although there is no end date, we will continue to reward your trust by making the company better and better.
- Congratulations on a decade of helping us. You have done such a great job and brought so many new ideas into our business. We have nothing but good things to say about you and you’ve always been the best of the best. We hope that you are proud of your accomplishments and will continue to show us what you can do!
- You have worked incredibly hard over the past ten years. Your dedication and commitment to our company are second only to your passion for customer service. When we hire someone because of their skills, enthusiasm, and work ethic, it is a pleasure to watch them grow in their role with us.
- Congratulations to you who have made 10 years with us! How time flies, but you’ve done an amazing job. We are so grateful for all the hard work you’ve done and the way you have grown alongside our company. We know you will continue to grow with us into the next decade.
- Congratulations on staying with us for 10 years! It takes a lot of dedication and commitment to stay in any career for as long as you have. Your dedication is a very important part of our company and we appreciate what you have done over these years.
- Congratulations to you who have served for 10 years! Workers like you are an important part of making our company better. We are proud to have you as part of our team and appreciate all the great work that you’ve done. We hope you will continue to grow with us!
- Congratulations on 10 years of service! We are so proud to have you as part of our team. Thanks for your loyalty and commitment!
- Congratulations on 10 years of hard work and dedication! You are an essential part of the success of our company, we appreciate your hard work and commitment to making our company better.
What do you say to a long-service employee?
- Congratulations on 10 years with us! There is no doubt that you are one of our most valuable employees and play an important role in making our company better. We are grateful to have you as part of our team!
- You’ve been such an important part of the success of this company over the past 10 years! Thank you for your hard work, dedication, and commitment. We are so grateful to have you as an employee of ours and look forward to all that you will continue to do for us in the future.
- Everyone at work has celebrated the 10th year anniversary of your service with us. No one deserves it more than you. Over these years, you have played a significant role in our success. Your hard work and dedication have been a huge part of the development of our company and we are very glad to have you on board!
- Congratulations on 10 years with us! We are grateful that you have been here for so long. We are sure that you will continue to grow with us in the next decade too.
- Being an important member of this team for 10 years really does take a lot of hard work and dedication. It is not easy to do only one thing for such a long time, you are truly one of the most valuable people here and we are so proud to have such an amazing employee!
- It is been 10 years since you have been working for us. We still remember the first day when you came to work for us and have changed so much. We are so proud of you, we must say. You have always been a very understanding, kind, and helpful employee. We know you will continue working for us with the same commitment in the next 10 years too!
- Congratulations on 10 years of service with us! You have worked incredibly hard over the past ten years. We can’t thank you enough for your hard work and dedication. You are a very important member of this team and we would not be where we are without you.
- These 10 years have been so meaningful for us. We have seen you grow from the beginning. Now, it is time to say thank you for all your hard work! We can’t express how lucky we feel to have you on our team.
- 10 years ago, you joined our company. We remember the first day when you came to work for us. We are so proud of how much you have grown since then.
How do you congratulate someone on a 15-year service?
- Working for 15 years as a [Job Title] is not an easy task, congrats to our [Job Title] – we really appreciate what you have done and we hope that together we have a bright future.
- Congratulations that you do such a great job with our company for 15 years. We truly appreciate your work for many years and we hope that in the future you are still working with us. Stay positive and good luck.
- Congratulations that you are the best [Job Title] for 15 years. You are doing a good job and you really inspire others. Enjoy this moment with us and make sure that your creativity will not end. Thanks for the great work and good luck for the future.
- Congratulations on your 15 years of great service and giving. In the time that you have spent here, you have really made our company and us all proud to have you here.
- We must admit that you are the true leader and you are the role model. We hope that you have not forgotten the company culture and what you have been trained in throughout all these years and that you are continuing to improve. Keep up the good work and do not forget how to take care of yourself – always.
- It has been 15 years since you start working with us, we really appreciate your efforts in this period of time and we are proud to have you as our team member. We wish you will stay with us forever.
- Congratulations on the 15th anniversary of your work with us, and thank you for all the successful and great work! Thank you very much!
- 15 years have passed really fast, doesn’t it? We have been very inspired and we are proud to work with such great people! Congratulations on your anniversary of 15 years together! Let’s embark on new goals. Wish you a pleasant bonus and reward for all your hard work!
- No matter what I sent these days in your office, I can honestly say that you have done a great job and great contribution in these 10 years. We will continue to count on you as our project manager and it is our honor to have you on our team.
- No matter how busy today is, I want to let you know how great you are! I just did a quick review on how we met and I cannot imagine what a wonderful thing it has been working with such great people these past 15 years! I congratulate you and look forward to the next 10 years with you!
- Congratulations on your 15 years of dedication and hard work! We really appreciate your hard work and commitment over the years. We wish you a happy anniversary and hope you will always stay with us.
Ok, now we have come to the end, we hope the above Congratulations to Long Service messages are helpful to you to express thank you to your employee who has worked 10 years for you, feel free to use them for 15-year service or even 30- year service.
It is really amazing to have such high employee loyalty. You must be running a great company or you must be a very wise person. It is our honor to have you reading our articles, thanks for your time.