Colleagues should be appreciated on Thanksgiving more than at any other time of year. Saying thank you are important but it’s also important to appreciate what they do and say it publicly. We have created this post with the intention of providing a few Thanksgiving Messages for Colleagues you can use to show your appreciation for colleagues and friends this Thanksgiving.
- Happy Thanksgiving message to coworkers
- How do you say happy Thanksgiving to your Colleagues?
- How do you say Happy Thanksgiving professionally?
Happy Thanksgiving message to coworkers
- I am thankful to have you as a colleague and friend. I am thankful for your help and guidance. You are an invaluable asset to our team.
- Your work ethic is what makes you great but it’s also what makes you so fun to be around. I am thankful for your friendship over the years.
- I can’t imagine working without you. Thank you for being such a good person and co-worker, you’re a pleasure to work with.
- I am thankful for the way you care about our team and care about me. Thank you for always being so supportive, it’s hard to know how to say thanks without sounding insincere so I will let the words speak for themselves.
- Thank you for always being there when I need someone to talk to. The job is hard sometimes and I’m sure it wouldn’t be as fun without you working with us.
- We may not always agree but we will always argue like friends. And I’m so thankful for that. Our friendship has lasted through the years and I wouldn’t like to work without you by my side.
How do you say happy Thanksgiving to your Colleagues?
- You are a great friend to have, thank you for helping me grow as a person and colleague. My success is due to your guidance and encouragement.
- It’s rare that I feel so comfortable with someone, you are not only my coworker but my friend for life. I’m thankful for the work we do together and I will always be here to support you.
- You’re not just my coworker, you are also a friend and a role model to me. Your commitment to this organization and your work ethic is something that I am very proud of. Thank you for being such a good person.
- You are my rock. No matter what life throws at you, you keep moving forward and do your best to make the best of what happens. I can see how hard it is for you to be away from your family, thank you for being so dedicated and supportive.
- You have a standard not only for others in the workplace but also in life. Thank you for always trying to provide encouragement and support to others both in the workplace and at home.
- I’m grateful that you are in the same department as me and I can count on you for advice and support. The job can be tough but I know that I can get through it thanks to you.
- Thank you for always giving an honest opinion and being willing to provide feedback. You are a great asset to our company and we are lucky to have you around.
- No matter how busy our days get, we know that no matter what the task is, we have each other’s back. Thank you for always being there when we need help.
- You constantly put others before yourself and I’m so glad that you’re a part of our team. I don’t know what we would do without you, thank you for all the hard work and dedication.
- Your care for our company and your patience with us as a team makes it easy to feel like we’re family. I’m blessed to have you as a colleague and friend.
How do you say Happy Thanksgiving professionally?
- You’re not only my coworker but also a good friend who I can count on for support. I’m thankful for the advice and support that you always provide to me.
- You helped me through some tough times in my life and I’m so grateful for that because it helps me stay on track. Thank you for being such a good person, we’ve got each other’s backs through anything that comes our way.
- You are my mentor, the person I can always rely on to help me through anything. Thank you for everything you do.
- It’s not just your work ethic that makes our team successful, it’s also your ability to lead and inspire. I’m thankful for your guidance and support.
- You’re not just my friend and coworker but a great mentor and role model to me. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to teach me so many things.
- Working with you has taught me so much about myself and about business. I’m so happy to work with you because we have a great time at work and in life.
- I can never thank you enough for all the hard work that you do to keep our team going. Thank you for always being there when we need support.
- You always go out of your way to help others even if it means giving up your personal time. You don’t just do your job, you go above and beyond what everyone else is doing. Thanks for always being there when we need someone to talk to or help us through tough times.
- You have a great attitude and it’s contagious! Thank you for being so positive and supportive every day.
- I can’t imagine working without you, thank you so much for all the time that you put into our work and your work ethic makes you stand out from the rest of the team.