Congratulations army graduation: Being an American soldier is a privilege and a responsibility; it is an opportunity to put service before self and to carry out your mission with integrity. If you know someone who has just graduated from basic training or AIT, you really want to congratulate him and show your admiration and respect. Then you are at the right place. We have collected some of the best army graduation quotes and wish to congratulate a person who has just graduated from the army.
- How do you congratulate a soldier?
- What do you say to someone graduating basic training?
- What do I write on a graduation card?
- Congratulations on military graduation
How do you congratulate a soldier?
- An Army is only as good as the soldiers it produces, and you are going to be an awesome one. Congratulations on becoming a member of the most important and largest force in the world.
- Congratulations on completing Basic Training. You will start to protect our country as a soldier, I am very proud of you.
- Congratulations on completing Army Airborne School and Ranger School, you are one of few enlisted soldiers who have achieved both of these courses, I salute you and congratulate you for your accomplishment.
- Congratulations on graduating from the Special Forces Group; I am proud to support you and admire your courage and determination to accomplish your mission.
- Congratulations on graduating from the most difficult, but rewarding course that not anyone can go through in their life. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors, and we hope that despite your training and experience, you are able to carry out your duties with grace and integrity.
- It’s your big day! After completing basic training and successfully graduating, today marks the start of your military career as an American soldier.
- As you embark on your new life as a soldier, you’ll be afforded opportunities to use your discipline, leadership, and all the skills you’ve learned in the training.
- Congratulations on your graduation! You are now part of the greatest army in the world. As you go forth, don’t forget to be yourself.
- We’re so proud of you for making it this far! You worked hard for this achievement and now it’s time to celebrate with your friends as you embark on your new life as a soldier.
- Congratulations on your graduation from basic training! By working hard and completing your goal, you’ve earned the right to begin the next chapter in your life.
What do you say to someone graduating from basic training?
- Class of 2022 graduate. This is a day you will remember for the rest of your life.
- Congratulations on making it this far, because now begins your time of serenity where you’ll find peace and camaraderie — something not many Americans can say they have in their lives., your sense of duty to America will continue to keep you focused on the homeland’s safety.
- You are an inspiration to all of us. We wish you the best on this special day as you embark on your new journey as a soldier in the United States Army. Take pride in your achievements and know that our state, and nation, will be safer because of you.
- Well done! You have accomplished your goal with hard work and determination. You didn’t give up or quit when things got tough, which is exactly why we chose you to join our Army family. Congratulations!
- I want to congratulate you on your high completion rate, which reflects your level of commitment and dedication to our Army. You have made the right career choice, and I am proud to have you as a member of the United States Army family.
- Congratulations! Your dedication, hard work, and determination helped you graduate from Basic Training as a U.S. Army Soldier. You are now part of the most vaunted military in the world.
- Congratulations on your high completion rate, which reflects your level of commitment and dedication to our Army. You have made the right career choice, and I am proud to have you as a member of the United States Army family.
- Congratulations on graduating from Basic Training! You have earned the right to continue to serve your country and protect our homeland.
- Congratulations on graduating from AIT! You’ve demonstrated that you’re a great soldier by completing the program at a high rate of completion. And I’m proud of you for doing so.
- Congratulations! You have worked hard, endured the challenges of Basic Training, and graduated with high honors.
- As you begin the next chapter of your life as a soldier, I want to congratulate you on completing Basic Training. This is a really big step, and it’s a major accomplishment.
What do I write on a graduation card?
- Congratulations on your graduation from AIT. You now have the skills and ability to protect our nation at home and abroad now, and I want you to know that you have become a member of one of the best military units in the world.
- Congratulation on your big step into the military future, this is your day, have a blast. You are a great soldier, you deserve it.
- Congratulations on finishing AIT! It is our honor to have you protecting our nation and our homeland. Please take pride in your accomplishments and know that we’re proud of you for doing so.
- Congratulations member of the Army family! You worked hard to get here, and I couldn’t be prouder of your accomplishments.
- In the coming days and months, you will start your Army career in earnest. I’d like to wish you the very best in everything you do and thank you for being a member of the greatest force on earth.
Congratulations on military graduation
- Congratulations on finishing AIT! You have worked hard to accomplish your goal, and it’s an accomplishment we’re all very proud of.
- Congratulations! It’s a big day! You’ve worked really hard to get here, so enjoy it. We’re all really proud of you.
- You’ve just completed your training as an Army soldier, and I want to thank you for all your hard work, dedication, and perseverance.
- Congratulations on graduating from Basic Training! You are a member of the Army family now, and we’re very proud of you. Your fellow soldiers are very proud of you as well.
Now we come to the end, we hope the above Military Congratulations Messages will be your inspiration to make your own congratulation Card. And we hope your loved one has a great celebration.