Everyone can go through some tough times, but sometimes struggling is more than just a bad day. When you have a friend who is struggling with something, whether it be depression or hard time, a heartwarming birthday wish or message may do some help and let them know you are always there for them. They may not feel like celebrating their birthday, but these words will show them that they are loved and cared for.
- Birthday Wishes To A Struggling Friend
- What to Text Someone Going Through a Hard Time
- Supportive Things to Say To a Friend
- Words For a Struggling Friend
- Encouraging Words For a Friend Going Through a Tough Time
Birthday Wishes To A Struggling Friend
- Happy birthday [name], everything will be fine. You have the strength to overcome it, I am sure of that, for any help, I am always here.
- I am not here to say you will be fine, I am here to make sure you are! Cheer up man, you have us, just think about all the tough times we have been through together, this is not a big one. Happy birthday!
- I wish I knew what was going on in your mind or how I could help. Remember when you were there for me? My turn now, Happy birthday.
- I know what you are going through, it is tough, but don’t give up! If you are sad, please think of your friends or family who are always there for you. You are not alone!
- I support you in every way possible, even though I am unsure how to help. Just know that I’m here if you need me! Have a great birthday, no matter what!
- There is always someone who cares about someone else. Don’t let yourself get pushed out by anyone for something so silly as depression.
- I’m never sure why I am the only one who understands how you are feeling, but I will always be here for you.
- All these bad days will pass by soon, don’t give up hope! We are here to help!
- When times are tough, always remember that no matter what you have friends who care. Happy birthday!
What to Text Someone Going Through a Hard Time
- There’s no way anyone should have to endure the existence of depression. You are strong, you are incredible, you are brilliant! We are all here for you.
- Believe in yourself, no matter what! It will get better soon. Happy birthday!
- I’m not sure why I am the only one who understands how you are feeling, but I will always be here for you.
- I’ve been there before, but I’m fine now. You are too! Have a great birthday, everything will be fine!
- I feel your pain, I know how difficult it is to struggle through bad times. Just remember that you are loved, no matter what. Happy birthday!
- Just know that you are never alone in this world. There are many people who care about you and want to help.
- Happy birthday, [name]. I don’t understand why you are going through this, but please know that you are loved and adored. Cheer up, today is your birthday. Nobody should ever have to go through this!
- I’m going to help you through this, no matter how long it takes! You need to know that I am always, and forever will be here for you. Enjoy your birthday.
- I may not know what is going on in your head at the moment, but just know that there are always people who will care about how you feel. You may not in the mood to celebrate your birthday, but you are really need something to cheer yourself up. Enjoy your birthday, man, everything will be fine.
- I know you are struggling, but I don’t know how to help. Today is your birthday, and I just want you to know that I am always here if you need me.
Supportive Things to Say To a Friend
- Even though I may not know what is happening, don’t hesitate to tell me or look for help. We all care about you, enjoy your special day!
- If you need anything, call me! I’m here for you, I will always be here for you! Happy birthday!
- It’s your birthday, smile! We are all trying to give you the best birthday ever. Enjoy your day in any way that makes you happy.
- I want to say that I care about how you feel at this moment. No one should have to deal with depression on their birthday. Just remember that there are people who love and support you no matter what happens.
- I wish I could help in some way. I don’t know how to say congratulations or happy birthday to someone struggling with depression, but if it matters anything, the people who love you are here every step of the way. Have a great birthday!
- I know it is difficult at the moment, but everything will become much better one day. So just cheer up, and enjoy your birthday!
- It’s my turn to support you, just like you supported me! You are an incredible person and I can’t wait for all this negativity to be over with. No worries now, enjoy your birthday.
- Happy birthday. I am not here to tell you that everything is fine, I am here to remind you that you are loved and accepted.
- Don’t let the things you are going through taking over your life. It will pass soon enough, and we will all be here to support you for whatever happens next. Relax and enjoy your birthday, please.
- I’m so glad we are friends, I don’t know how I would handle life if it were me. We all have our own struggles and we need to help each other through them. Happy birthday! We are always here for you, let’s get through this together!
Words For a Struggling Friend
- I know you’ve been through a lot lately, and to be honest, it sucks. You may not feel like celebrating your birthday, but please remember that I care about you no matter what! Enjoy your day, man!
- Hanging out with my friends can make me forget my problems at times.
- I may not understand how this happens, but I will always stand by your side. Today is your birthday, come out and celebrate it with us, everything will be fine.
- This too shall pass. No matter what happens, we will always be here for you, don’t give up hope! Enjoy your birthday!
- Happy birthday! I won’t let anything ruin it for you, not even those bad days because those are the ones that make us stronger. Enjoy your special day.
- Don’t give up on yourself! We are all here for you! Just remember that. Happy birthday!
- You are incredible, don’t let depression win! Life is too short to have something like this happen. Happy birthday!
- I’m sorry I can’t be there to tell you how great you are, but just know that there are many people who love and appreciate how talented, smart and kind you are. Happy birthday
Encouraging Words For a Friend Going Through a Tough Time
- The darkest nights give birth to the most beautiful mornings, just like the struggles of today will become the blessings of tomorrow. Cheer yourself a bit, man. It is your birthday, everything will be fine.
- Stay strong in times of struggles, they will pass in no time. We are here for you. You are not alone in this struggle.
- I may not know what is going on in your life, but I will always have your back. Cheer up! Everything will be fine. Happy birthday!
- You are an incredible person, don’t let this get in the way. Enjoy your special day! Everything will be just fine, just enjoy!
- You are stronger than you think you are, don’t let anything take that away from you. It’s your birthday today, just enjoy yourself and we’ll see how tomorrow turns out.
- Be happy no matter what! You can get through anything with help from friends like us.
- It doesn’t matter what it is that’s making you sad, but it’s always better when you can talk about it with us.
That’s it for now, we hope the above Birthday Wishes To A Struggling Friend can give you some good ideas to wish the ones you care about.
Don’t hesitate to leave your thoughts and any other thoughts you may have below in the comment section and we will read them as soon as we can.