Birthday wishes for dogs: The dog is one of the best friends a person could have. Dogs love being around humans and they are very active in their lives. They love playing with people, they tend to be loyal, and they always make you happy. You or your friend has a dog, and you or he treat the dog like a real family member and now its birthday is approaching, so you want to send it a birthday card.
If you use the following wishes for your own dog, there is nothing to be changed, if, for your friend’s dog, you just need to change the tone a little bit, from “I” to “you”, you got my point.
Here we go!
- How do you wish a dog a happy birthday
- What do you say to your dog on her birthday?
- What should I post on my dog’s birthday?
- How do you write a birthday card for a dog?
How do you wish a dog a happy birthday?
- You always know when it’s time for an adventure. You are always doing something fun. I think that we are really more alike than anyone else. You deserve a really good treat on this special day.
- I want to spend my free time with you, you are that one friend that I can count on. You deserve only the best for your birthday.
- I always want to spend more time with you, because you are that loyal and fun buddy. You’re not just my friend; you are part of my family!
- You are the one who always understands me and always has my back. I’m not sure if you know this but without you, I wouldn’t be as happy as I am now. Happy birthday to the best friend I can ever have.
- I never feel lonely or sad alone with you beside me. You are really my hero. I wish that you are as happy as you make me feel.
What do you say to your dog on her birthday?
- There wasn’t much going on in my life until Mom brought you home. You have become my best friend. I love you so much. Happy birthday.
- Hey! I hope that you enjoyed your gift. I know it must have been hard for you to be parted from Mom, but don’t worry, I will always be here for you.
- You are truly my best friend in the world. Whenever we go away from home, you are the one who always sticks by me through everything. I hope you get a good treat on this special day of yours.
- You brighten up everyone’s day with your hugs and always make the people around you feel happy. You are the perfect companion to our family and make us all smile. Happy birthday, my buddy!
- Happy birthday to my good friend.
What should I post on my dog’s birthday?
- I never met anyone like you, there’s no one like you out there. You’re the best and I’d like to spend more time with you.
- You are one amazing dog. You make me smile every time I see you. I really enjoy having you around. Happy birthday buddy!
- You’re always a blessing in our lives. You bring me so much happiness that I just can’t stop smiling whenever I am with you. Enjoy your birthday!
- Whenever I come back home, you always welcome me with your big and warm hug, that hug can swipe all the mess and make me feel so good. I’m so glad I have you!
- I don’t know what I would do without you, you are the best and most loyal friend I could ever have. I love you forever!
Happy Birthday Dog
- You are my best friend. Even if you are a dog you are still my best friend ever. I’m honored to have you in my life. Happy birthday my beauty.
- I’m glad I have a dog like you. You are an amazing pal that I really treasure. Happy birthday!
- You are a great friend of mine. You have such a special personality and you always have my back. I hope you have the best birthday ever.
- I still remember how you look as a puppy, you are definitely the sweetest, cutest, and also the bravest dog that I know. You deserve everything in this world.
- You are so amazing. I have never seen a dog that is so loyal and perfect. Have a good time, my best friend.
How do you write a birthday card for a dog?
- Happy birthday buddy. I hope you like your birthday gift.
- You might now understand “happy birthday”, but I’m pretty sure you know that it’s your special day. Have the best birthday ever!
- You are a very handsome fellow, but I cherish every day we spend together. You are also a great friend to have.
- I believe that you have been the most loyal friend since the day we met each other. I am very thankful that you are in my life. I love you so much!
The above birthday wishes for dogs are collected from all over the web, you can easily choose one to send to the dog or to your friend whose dog’s birthday is coming.
The birthday card would surely make your friend happy.