Congratulations To Parents on Son’s Success: You have relatives or friends whose son just got great success, something like he got into Harvard, job promotion, or made $2 million. But what are you supposed to say to their parents?
We have some ideas for you below. As you can see, we have something for every occasion and age. Read on and choose a good phrase to say (or copy from the saying)
- What to say to a parent whose kid is graduating?
- How do you congratulate children’s achievements?
- How do you congratulate someone on their son’s success?
What to say to a parent whose kid is graduating?
- I’m so happy for both of you guys! Your son is super smart and talented. Congratulations!
- I’m so happy for you two! What great news! You can’t expect to find a better son than yours!
- Congratulations to you both! You have such a wonderful son! He is a real success.
- It’s such great news that your son just got into Harvard. His future will be so bright! I hope I would have a child as great as your son.
- It’s such great news that your son got a job promotion. He must do a great job in the company.
- A $2 million bonus at a young age is something amazing. Your son must be super hard work to accomplish this. It is amazing.
- It’s such great news that your son is going to Europe. I hope he will have a successful tour.
- It’s such great news that your son has won the race for the football team as the middle linebacker last Sunday. Your son must be super talented and hard work to win this game. I am so happy for you.
- It’s great news that your son has got all A’s in his/her school exams. Congratulations, your son is so smart and hard-working.
- Congratulations on your son’s success! His success is so good and unexpected! I am truly impressed!
- Congratulations to both of you for having such a wonderful son. He is such a success in everything he does.
- Congratulations on having such a wonderful son. You are not surprised by what he has achieved, are you? I know how hard he works and all his effort counts.
- It’s such great news that your son scored high marks on the exam. He deserves the top score!
- Congratulations! Your son is doing so well, he made it. Great job!
- I’m so happy to hear about your son’s graduation from college, so far ahead of the class, and high scores in everything he has taken.
How do you congratulate children’s achievements?
- I’m sure you must be really proud of your son, for all the time he has spent studying, by now he is already a professional. He will only have more and more success like this in the future.
- It’s such great news that your son just sold his company to Company A for $ 1 billion. He must be super talented and hard work to accomplish this. Congratulations!
- Your son’s success is an inspiration to me. I wish I could be that smart and hard-working.
- Congratulations! Your son just took part in the Olympics as a swimmer, what a great achievement!
- Congratulations on your son’s success. Now you can finally relax about him finding a job after college.
- Congratulations to your son, who just became the youngest CEO of the company. It is an amazing achievement that we cannot accomplish in my whole life.
- Congratulations to your son on his graduation from Columbia. You are a great parent, the best in the world!
- Congratulations. You have such a great son. His success is an inspiration to me. He is such a wonderful boy, so smart and hard-working too!
- I’m so happy for you guys’ son’s success as well as you both. Your son is truly amazing.
- Congratulations to your son for getting into a top business school. I wish I had his determination and focus on what he has!
How do you congratulate someone on their son’s success?
- Congratulations to both of you for having such a wonderful son. He is really an inspiration to us all.
- Congratulations on your son’s success! His late-night studying and working have finally paid off! He is a good model for all of us!
- Cheers to your son for such a great job done. I simply can not find anyone who can compare to him. He is a real leader with so much passion and creativity.
- Cheers to your son for his success in the game of basketball last Sunday. It’s amazing, he has done such a great achievement at this young age!
- What a great company! I wish I can make it one day! It’s wonderful to see your son’s success, especially because we all know how hard he has worked for it.
- Cheers to your son for winning the “XXX” award. It is his hard work and patience that makes your son an excellent person. Enjoy the happy time!
- Your son is a great success but he didn’t do it alone. You are a great parent and your son is able to achieve this because of you. Cheers for that.
- As parents, we want our children to be happy in life and grow up to be successful people. You guys have achieved this goal! Congratulations.
- Your son has done well in life. Even though he is young, I’m sure he will be a great success in life. Cheers.
- Your son really amazes me. I hope I would have a child as great as him.
- It’s so lucky to have a great son like yours. Your son is truly a success. You must be so proud of what your son has achieved.
- So great to see good things happening for someone who deserves it. Your son has certainly earned that right. Congratulations on his success.! And remember that there are a lot more successful things to come in the future.