Maintaining a long-distance relationship is a difficult task, and it is no simple feat to say the least. Being away from the one person you love is undoubtedly a hard time for everyone involved. It is very likely for such a relationship to comes to the end very soon because most people can not endure the stress. Therefore, it is obvious to say that this person must really love you if he/she decided to continue the relationship and that you must feel the same way for them if you want to stay in a long-distance relationship.
Not everyone can do it, and yet you even come to the anniversary of a whole year of maintaining a long-distance relationship. That is amazing! And of cause, you want to give your lover an anniversary message for celebrating it. You are at the right place, we have prepared you a quite big wishes list that you can use directly or as a reference.
- Long-distance Anniversary wishes for her
- Long-distance Anniversary wishes for him
- How do you express love in a long-distance relationship
How to write a long-distance relationship anniversary message
Appreciate your lover: It is very important that you realize that distance is the only thing that keeps you away from each other. When you realize this, your relationship will successfully grow. Let them know how thankful you are for them and everything they have done thus far.
The sentence, “I love you”, is not enough; it should be followed by, “You are the best thing that happened to me”. Give them an example of how they make you feel. Let him or her know how he or she has changed your life for the better.
Long-distance Anniversary wishes for her
- You’re a rare jewel and I’m a lucky man for finding you. Distance is never going to change how I feel. I appreciate you. Happy anniversary!
- I’m really happy that God put you in my life. I don’t care how much distance comes between us. You are still mine. I appreciate you. I love you. Happy anniversary, my love.
- Without you in my life, I would’ve come to a positive conclusion about myself. My world would be a terrible place without you. I love you. Happy anniversary.
- I want to thank you for all the sacrifices you have made to be with me. Your love has been a great reward for me. Thank you, baby. Happy anniversary.
- You really took a big risk to be with me. You madly fell in love with me and I still think that you’re not doing the right thing. But I love you!
- My love, it’s been a year since I met you…I can’t help but say thank god for sending me an angel like you…I will never stop loving you…Happy anniversary my angel!
- You are my everything, I love how your body warms me, I love your cute smile that makes me happy. Thank you for making me feel special. I will go back to you soon. I miss you so much, and I promise to go back to you soon like the wind.
- I would have been a closed-minded, cowardly man if you didn’t come into my life. Thank you, my love. I have never been this fortunate in the past year. I promise I will be back with you as soon as I can. I love you. Happy anniversary.
- You have never given up on me, although you have every reason to. Thank you for staying with me through the thick and thin. I love you so much, miss you so much. Happy anniversary, my love.
- Your heart is the best thing that happened to me. It’s always with me, wherever I go. You are all that I have. I appreciate your love for me, baby. Thank you. Happy anniversary, my dear.
- I love you with all my heart. You are my everything. Distance is never going to change how I love you. I appreciate everything you have done for me. I love you.
- You are a part of my life. You are a part of my dreams. You are a part of my hopes. You are a part of me. I love you, sweetie. Happy anniversary, honey.
Long-distance Anniversary wishes for him
- The love we have for each other has laughed and cried together, and we’ve stayed strong and true. This relationship has seen so much and we’ve always made it work even when everything seemed to be against us. I love you so much and I’m so glad I found my man. Happy anniversary.
- I’m so thankful to God himself for giving me you. Looking at you, I cannot think of a better person than you to be my life partner. Anything that I need and want in a romance.
- Distance couldn’t keep us apart and we’ve proven it. We’ve found a way to stay in love and we’re stronger because of it. This year we survived and we did it with great dignity and honor. Happy anniversary, my love.
- I love you so much and I need you. You’ll always be my prince and I’m so glad we’ve proved all the haters wrong. Happy anniversary.
- I will always be here to remind you how lucky I am to have you. I love you.
- You have brought so much brightness to my life. You always give me a reason to wear a smile on my face. I love you.
- Happy Anniversary my love, You are the best person I have ever know, You give me great joys and great blessings. All of our paths continue to go on together even though we are far apart…We’ll meet again soon…I will wait for you until you come back…I’m with you wherever the road takes me.
How do you express love in a long-distance relationship?
- Happy anniversary my love! I miss you, and I wish I was by your side to celebrate this special day with you. I am so lucky to have you!
- Dear sweetheart, I know that no matter how far apart our bodies are, our hearts always remain together. Happy anniversary. My heart is with you! I love you so much.
- You are always on my mind, you even live in my dreams. I wish nothing but the best for you on your Anniversary. Although my body is not with you, my heart is. I love you!
- Although we are far apart, my love for you continues to grow stronger and deeper. I promise to love you every day for the rest of my life. Happy anniversary.
- I never knew how much I adore you until the day that we were separated by miles. You are my life, and I wish that our love grows greater with each passing year.
- I am sending you a little of my heart to remind you that wherever you are, my heart is. I love you and happy anniversary!
- It is a pleasure for me to share with you today my love anniversary, although we are far apart, we will always be together in our hearts and in our minds…