Have a Safe Journey Wishes: Starting a journey is always exciting. One of your friends or family member will be on a trip. And you want to give them a few wishes for a safe journey before they get on the airplane or train.
Tips for wishing someone a safe journey.
In order for your wishes to be accepted more readily, you need to express yourself in a positive, pleasant way. People generally feel better if they know that others care about them and support their endeavors even when someone has made a bad decision or is going through a difficult period. As a result, it’s often helpful to use phrases such as “I want you to be safe” rather than “Please don’t get hurt. ” The first is generally less confrontational.
The 2nd tip is when you should give out the wishes, if you want to encourage someone to stay safe, it is best to do so before they leave. It really doesn’t work out well when you have a last-minute conversation. It can make the other person feel like their journey is already in danger.
- Have a Safe Journey Wishes
- Have a Happy Journey Wishes
- Wishes for a friend who is flying for the first time
Here are some sample wishes for a safe journey you could use.
- I hope you have a safe journey, when you arrived there, I hope you will have a pleasant stay.
- I hope you have a safe journey, I pray for you.
Have a Safe Journey Wishes
- May this journey brings you happiness, relaxation, and safety to be with you always.
- Stay safe and have a great time! You have been planning this trip for months, now it is finally time to make it a reality! It must be a wonderful journey. See you!
- You’re going away for a long time, not just a couple of days. Take care of yourselves, eat well and enjoy yourself. Take your time and see everything you want to see. Stay safe!
- I know you’re excited, but don’t forget to be careful. You’re not going on a holiday, you’re going on an adventure! Be prepared for anything. Stay safe and have fun!
- This will be exciting and new and there might be times when it gets a bit scary, but stay strong and brave and you’ll do fine.
- Be careful and keep in touch with us! Don’t forget to have some good rest, enjoy yourself. You deserve it!
- Make sure to stay safe, follow the guide’s instructions, and call us sometimes so we know you’re ok!
- Take lots of pictures, have fun! I can’t wait to see your trip report! Stay safe.
- Have fun. Stay safe! Don’t forget to call us every now and then so we know you’re ok!
Have a Happy Journey Wishes
- I know you’re going to do great and have an amazing time. Whenever you see a beautiful view or something that you simply must take a picture of, remember to do it and share it with us as soon as possible.
- Have a good trip! I’m sure we’ll keep in touch and see your final photo reports and read about the wonderful experiences you had on your trip! You sound like you’re having a great time and remember to stay safe and have fun.
- You’re traveling to a new place for fun, I heard that city is a great place. Enjoy your time. Stay safe and have a great trip!
- I know you’re going to have a wonderful trip, take the time to enjoy the view, smell the flowers, feel the breeze and remember to be safe while you’re out there. You can always text or call us when you need help. See you soon!
- Before you go away on your journey, remember the following things: stay calm, drink lots of water, eat well, be adventurous and open-minded. And most of all… stay SAFE!
- Good luck on your journey. I know it will be wonderful and full of surprises! Stay safe and have fun. See you soon!
- Enjoy your time abroad, learning something new every day must be very exciting, I can’t wait to hear all about it. Be careful and keep in touch with us.
- I hope you will get to see the things that you want to see, and I hope that you do not miss out on anything special! Take lots of pictures and I can’t wait to see them all! Stay safe and have fun.
- You were always talking about going abroad, now it’s time for you to go and see everything you are dreaming of. Have fun and take care.
- I wish you happy travels, wherever they may lead! Stay safe and enjoy this chance to unwind and take a break from your normal life.
- Have a great trip, see wonderful things, learn about new cultures, and come back with lots of cool souvenirs! I can’t wait to hear all about it.
Wishes for a friend who is flying for the first time
If your friend is afraid of flying, you can wish that they have a safe journey in the following ways.
- Flying is something most people do every day. Everyone knows that! So don’t worry, it will be fun!
- Stay calm and remember there is no need to panic.
- Relax! I hope you’re not afraid of flying. It’s really not that bad. I know that because I’ve been traveling for years. And a plane is the safest way to travel according to the US Dept of Transportation.
- Don’t worry! I am just waiting till you get to your destination, I know you’re having a great time!
- Do you have any fears? No matter what happens they’ll be all taken care of when they get on the airplane by the pilot. So relax and enjoy yourself. Take lots of pictures!
- The first time is always the worst, but after this, it’s not that bad anymore. Have a good trip, I am looking forward to seeing some great pictures you took.
- I am sure it will be fine. Just relax and lean on the stewardess and they’ll help you through the flight.
- It’s not so bad if you keep your eyes open and think of fun things, like all the great things you’ll do there, and all of us are eagerly waiting to see you back with a lot of gifts!
- Remember: if you get scared or airsick, try breathing slowly and deeply through your nose. Don’t forget to drink some tea or coffee during your flight, that will be helpful.
- Try to relax and enjoy the flight. Look at the sky from your window. It is really beautiful. You’ll love flying after seeing it.